About Paxeramed Products
Our core business lies in the design and development of cutting-edge medical imaging and medical informatics solutions, we offer industry leading technologies that help healthcare providers solve some of their most pressing challenges.
PaxeraPACS is the comprehensive and full-fledged PACS solutions (Picture Archiving and Communication System) designed to streamline radiology departments' workflow and increase productivity. PaxeraRIS is an all-encompassing RIS solution (Radiology Information System) with an intuitive web-enabled interface that provides user-friendly accessibility and can seamlessly integrate with infrastructure setups of any medical facility.
Every healthcare facility, ranging from a small clinic to a large multi-site medical center, can find the suitable Paxeramed solution to fulfill both its business objectives and the expected patient care optimum .
|• PaxeraRIS||• PaxeraCIS||• PaxeraRep|
PaxeraRIS and PaxeraCIS are Paxeramed's advanced modular radiology/cardiology information system that is capable of handling any complex workflow inside medical imaging departments and cardiology centers easily and efficiently. PaxeraRIS/CIS are characterized by all of the following:
- has a modular design to add/remove features according to the customer's needs
- manages worklist, accounting and inventories
- Powerful reporting engine for different report types
- Specialized structure report tool for easily writing cath lab reports
- a powerful search engine to search through the stored studies using many different search criteria and filters
- international standards compliant( DICOM, HL7, IHE and more)
- Capable to integrate with any vendor's PACS/HIS system
- Has a multi-lingual interface
|• PaxeraView||• SonoPaxera||• EndoPaxera|
|• CTPaxera||• MRPaxera||• GammaPaxera|
|• ORPaxera||• CRPaxera||• CathPaxera|
|• PaxeraWeb||• PaxeraUltima||• iPaxera|
|• Patient engagement|
|• ToStore||• XLinkStore||• KeniPrint|
Paxeramed powerful viewing workstations (PaxeraView and the other related products) provide the radiologists and clinicians with a solution for:
- viewing medical imaging studies (in MPR and MIP views or by doing advanced 3D image reconstruction)
- acquiring images from non-DICOM modalities
- viewing cine loops
- archiving and retrieving patients' images and demographics
- viewing and saving reports
- writing reports using templates, structure and precompiled reports along with voice recognition technologies
- recording voice notes
- print studies on DICOM and regular printers
Paxera imaging products are also distinguished by being scalable, upgradable and multi-lingual.